Monday, June 23, 2008

The wait is over...

The wait is over (see this post). I finally have my results from my last section of the CPA Exam. I needed a 75 and I got a 68. Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about it.

So now I get to pay another $300, study a bunch of boring crap for many more hours, and try to take that section again before the end of July when my score expires from the first section I took. If I can somehow manage to pass that section before the end of next month, then I will get a letter in the mail that says, "Congratulations! You're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggonit people like you." Otherwise... well, at least it's Monday.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Dang it! I can't believe you didn't pass. Bummer! But don't worry doggonit, people still like you!

Will Kristina be making you a new chart?

L said...

That's too bad! That exam is hard though, you'd be surprised how many people struggle with it.